Car Accident Claim on Behalf of a Minor Houston Car Accident Lawyer

Car Accident Claim on Behalf of a Minor Houston Car Accident Lawyer

Seeking a Free Consultation with one of Texas’ Houston Car Accident Lawyers? Call the Houston Car Accident Lawyer Reshard Alexander today at 713.766.3322.

Filing a car accident claim On behalf of a minor. How do you file a car accident claim for your child who has been injured?

Car accidents injure both adults and children. In case a minor is injured in a car accident, the claim process becomes a little complicated because the claim is filed by the parent on the child’s behalf. Quite often, a judicial proceeding is unnecessary when a claim is filed for injuries incurred by a child involved in a car accident. Normally, compensation for injuries sustained by a minor is settled through an out-of-court settlement. However, there are instances when a lawsuit is filed by the parent on behalf of the minor as the guardian ad litem.

Claiming Compensation for a Minor Involved in a Car Accident
To make a claim, the liability of another driver in a car accident should be established using a police report or other evidence associated with the accident. Medical expenses incurred in treating the injuries of the minor are shouldered by the insurance of the driver. However, the insurance company can try to avoid paying the medical expenses, especially if the minor has to go through considerable medical treatment. The services of an experienced Houston car accident lawyer should be hired to deal with such a situation. The parents may file a lawsuit against the insurance company as guardian ad litem. However, these lawsuits may not develop into a full-blown trial since insurance companies are often open to settlements.

Houston car accident attorneys feel that the legal rights of minors should be safeguarded whenever an insurance company is not willing to pay for medical expenses. The parents can file a lawsuit against the insurance company as the legal guardian of the minor with the help of an experienced lawyer. If the parents are also injured in the accident, another lawsuit can be filed against the same insurance company.

More often than not, out-of-court settlements are offered by these insurance companies. The parent should make sure that all expenses incurred in taking care of the minor are paid for by the insurance company. However, if a full-blown trial results from the lawsuit, all available evidence associated with the accident should be prepared. You will need to provide evidence that the accident occurred, and you will need to provide evidence for all expenses incurred as a result of the accident.

Seeking a Free Consultation with one of Texas’ Houston Car Accident Lawyers? Call the Houston Car Accident Lawyer Reshard Alexander today at 713.766.3322.

Petition For A Friendly Suit
A “friendly suit” is a document that provides the details of the settlement for the child. This document requires approval from the court since the minor cannot legally sign the settlement. The petition for a friendly suit provides the court with the amount the other party should pay as compensation for the injury. It also includes where the money is held, as well as who is the trustee of the account. In addition to this information, the petition provides the details on the amount of money to be paid to the medical professionals, the parents, and the lawyer. The minor can claim part of the funds when the minor is 18 years old or through a court order. The court can also release funds to the trustee during emergency situations.

Contact a Houston Car Accident Lawyer Today
You should discuss your situation with Big Rig Bull Texas truck accident lawyer Reshard Alexander today if you feel your insurance carrier is being unfair or unreasonable. You may be entitled to additional compensation beyond what is outlined in your policy.

Legal Help
If you have been involved in a car accident in the state of Texas due to the negligence of another driver, you will benefit from discussing your case with a qualified Texas Car Accident Lawyer.

To speak with Houston car accident lawyer Reshard Alexander call me today. I can evaluate your case for free and help you determine what the best course of action will be moving forward.

Car Accident Claim on Behalf of a Minor Houston Car Accident Lawyer

Seeking a Free Consultation with one of Texas’ Houston Car Accident Lawyers? Call the Houston Car Accident Lawyer Reshard Alexander today at 713.766.3322.

It is advisable to consult Houston truck accident attorney Reshard Alexander who will help determine liability and the right compensation amount that you should get for your injuries. The insurance company of the at-fault driver may not be willing to pay for damages and I can help you with the negotiation process. Call Attorney Reshard Alexander today for a free consultation.

Winning Your Personal Injury Lawsuit Checklist

Houston Car Accident Lawyer Glove Compartment Guide

Houston Car Accident Lawyer Insurance Claim Resources
Accident Damages
Accident Injury Claim
Another Person Driving Claim
Bad Faith Insurance Claim
Car Accident Compensation
Car Accident Medical Bills
Car Accident Medical Restrictions
Car Accident Not Your Fault
Car Accident Occupational Rehab
Car Accident Passenger Claim
Car Accident Punitive Damages
Car Accident Settlement
Car Accident Sudden Medical Emergency
Car Insurance Claim Denial What Next
Car Insurance Liability Limit
Car Insurance Premium
Car Insurance Settlement Offer Too Low
Claim Exceeds Policy Limits
Claim on Behalf of a Minor
Compensation Damage to Car
Future Medical Bills
ICU Insurance Claims
Insurance Claim Totaled Car
Life Care Planner
Loss of Companionship Claim
Loss of Use Claim
Lost Wages Claim From Car Accident
No Health Insurance in Car Accident
Ongoing Medical Care After Car Accident
Sue for My Child
Total Loss Claim
Underinsured Motorist Claim
Uninsured Motorist Claim
Wrongful Death Claim

Attorney Reshard AlexanderBig Rig Bull Texas Truck Accident Lawyer represents clients in all Texas counties, including: Harris County, Montgomery County, Fort Bend County, Brazoria County, Galveston County, Chambers County, Liberty County, Jefferson County, Grimes County, and Waller County; and all Texas cities, including: Houston, Aldine, Algoa, Alief, Alvin, Anahuac, Angleton, Atascocita, Bay City, Bayou Vista, Baytown, Bellaire, Brazoria, Brenham, Brookshire, Bryan, Cedar Creek, Waller County, Channelview, China TX, Clear Lake City, Cleveland TX, Clute, Columbus, College Station, Conroe, Crosby, Cypress, Dayton, Deer Park, Dickinson, Eagle Lake, East Bernard, Edna, El Campo, Elmgrove, Flatonia, Freeport, Fresno, Friendswood, Fulshear, Galena Park, Galveston, Ganada, Garden Villas, Hardin, Hempstead, Hillcrest, Hitchcock, Houston, Humble, Huntsville, Inez, Jacinto City, Jamaica Beach, Jersey Village, Katy, Kemah, Kingwood, La Marque, La Porte, La Salle, Lake Jackson, League City, Liberty TX, Liverpool, Livingston, Long Point, Louise, Longpoint, Lufkin, Magnolia, Meadows Place, Missouri City, Montgomery, Morgans Point, Moss Hill, Mount Belvieu, Nacogdoches, Navasota, Nassau Bay, Needville, Pasadena TX, Pasdena, Pearland, Port Bolivar, Porter, Prairie View, Richmond, Rosenberg, Rosharon, San Leon, Seabrook, Schulenburg, Sealy, Shenandoah, Shoreacres, Southside Place, Spring, Spring Branch Stafford, Sugar Land, Sunny Side, Texas City, The Woodlands, Todd Mission, Tomball, Waller, Webster, West Columbia, Wharton, Willis, Winnie, and Woodlands.